Get Trained in Meditation for Daily Stress
20 Individual sessions with Michel Pascal. Each session 45 mins aprox.
Audio recorded. Each session will be recorded and sent to you
Meet some of the Teachers certified in Meditation for Daily Stress
Price 3.000 usd to 5.000 usd from basic to special needs
One of Michel Pascal´s latest works includes the creation of the APP “Mind Dive”.
The First free APP with Meditation, Yoga, Science, Documentaries, music, Prayers.
PAST AND FUTURE PERFORMANCES
Michel has performed at Carnegie Hall since 2016, offering most of the seats to underserved populations in NYC. This 2021, the same offer is being extended to underserved communities.
- This year 2021 Michel Pascal will perform for the 5th time at Carnegie Hall’s Weill Recital Hall alongside world-renowned musical director and keyboard player of Earth Wind and fire, Myron McKinley.
Michel Pascal returns to Carnegie Hall for the first time since the COVID-19 shut-down.
- The RELAXSING show invited the audience on a journey through one’s soul through relaxing cosmic and medieval melodies at Carnegie Hall in November of 2016.
- Michel Pascal in Concert with Myron McKinley, Carnegie Hall Nov 2018.
- In Los Angeles Michel was invited to sing:
- At Agape International for Rev. Michael Bernard Beckwith
- By Deepak Chopra for his event “You are the Universe” in March of 2017 at the Skirball Center.
- At Vortex Dome for an immersive experience
- TAG Gallery
As a Director of transformational documentaries, Michel was invited to the Post Materialist Summit in 2017, (August 23-27 in Tucson) in order to direct a behind-the-scenes documentary about the Summit. All of the most famous scientists of America were gathered for a week. The Summit was organized by Professor Gary Schwartz, Ph.D.
Michel collaborated with Amity Foundation to create the first meditation program designed to reintegrate “lifers” (people who have spent 15+ years incarcerated) back into society after prison. Amity serve over 3000 individuals a day in Arizona and California. Amity award winning projects and services are aimed at overcoming addiction, abuse, and trauma as well as the barriers for those who have a background of incarceration for successful re-entry into today’s society.
Meditation for Daily Stress created by Michel Pascal is a revolutionary new meditation technique that has probably the best potential to rapidly enhance our cognitive abilities and positively transform our perception of daily life. This powerful technique can alsooptimize our brain, and dramatically improve our emotional well-being.
Meditation for Daily Stress is the beginning of a revolution in the world of meditation, with profound implications for the world of medicine. To meditate for any amount of time is valuable, but Michel Pascal has created a new way to be mindful, one that requires only a minute of your time. He proves that this is all the time you need to receive the benefits of meditation and makes it incredibly easy to adopt these practices throughout the day and throughout the week